Topic: [THAC X] Pretention-Off

Directory Link

Pretention-Off [THAC X]

YouTube

Two pretentious film-makers gather to unveil their 'artistic genius'. Bad American accents, mic-blows, self-parody, and stabs at much better directors than myself ensue.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Re: [THAC X] Pretention-Off

That was absolutely wonderful! It was totally hilarious as well as deep in a sort of ironic way... Although the accents did not sound much American... Still very good job mini/cat

"This is my masterpiece, I know its my masterpiece, because I am an artist."

<3

Haha! Super good, dude. High five. Great THAC film. Quotable.

The angel emerges from its heavenly igloo...

I like it.

"The only solace I can take is getting high and hitting on goth chicks."

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

That was amazingly great:D Nice film Max i love it.

Nice, so you've read Marxism for dummies. I found that to be too hilarious.

Also, glad you found my music of use, and thanks for the credits:D

how do you write such good dialog, seriously

good work man

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Haha, that was funny, and might I add, an impressively long animation for 24 hours.  For some reason I kept expecting the mustache guy to pop up onto the screen and yell "AL ALZAR DE LO!!!"

This is art. I'm sure of it.

What a fitting end to a philosophical conversation.
This is pretty brilliant, by the way.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

It didn't really sound like you were doing a fake American accent. I couldn't even tell you had made any attempt.

I thought that the punchline near the end was a little bit funny, but I didn't really altogether enjoy it. You really should get a better mic if you're going to voice act, though. The pops were almost unbearable.
Perhaps you should at least being your face a decent bit away from the mic so you won't blow into it so much.

AnnoyingNoisesProduction wrote:

Perhaps you should at least being your face a decent bit away from the mic so you won't blow into it so much

I've tried that, but it just makes my voice echo. Its fine when just yelling gibberish (like at the very end) - in fact, all good cartoony screams should be echo-y, but when speaking its just a pain - and I'd rather you could hear what I am saying with pops and blows rather than sounding like I recorded the lines in Saint Paul's Cathedral.

And I apologise for the crappy accents. I'm a man of a thousand voices: all of them my own...

YouTube
Max, She/They